Monday, July 14, 2014

Xarkrinur Interview


1.Can you give us an update on what has been going on with the musical project since the recording of the new split?
1. Well since the recording of Cold Forest, I began planning on releasing maybe another split and then taking some time off

2.You have a new split coming out later this year, how would you describe the musical sound of the newer material and also how does it differ from the previous demo you had released in January?
2. Well the new shit is much more better than what I did back in January, the split album's quality and production is much more better than Demo"14, the two materials are different in every comparison, from songs quality, lyrics and even artwork! I have much faith in Cold Forest

3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects you explore with your newer music?
3.Well of course I mainly write lyrics with a depressive tone, whether it be about rage or hate, it always has a dark tone to it. And ever since this material, I plan on writing more lyrics with a depressive tone with certain truths and subjects and experiences I had in my short-lived life

4.So far you have recorded everything solo, do you feel your music sounds a lot more stronger than it would with a full band?
4. Ahh, maybe I suppose? If I did Death Metal or something, but actually I think Xarkrinur should be alright by being handled solo

5.You have a split coming out with Happiness Through Suicide, can you tell us a little bit more about this musical project and also how did they get involved with the split?
5. Yes, Happiness Through Suicide is also a one man depressive black metal band from United Kingdom, Alex is sole member of the band, before the split, he only released a single track and later he found me via Bandcamp, emailed me for a split offer and I accepted it, that's how we met and it was the start of a good friendship

6.So far you have worked with Depressive Illusions and Acephale Winter, do you feel these 2 labels have done a lot of help when it comes to getting your music out there heard?
6. For Depressive Illusions, its good to release something via their label because Sergiy has contacts with so many people its just hard to imagine and he does a great thing about sending the stuff we release to those people. For Acephale winter, they also do a great job, from sending the released material to local shops and different metal zines and promoting online, they do a great thing for an underground label

7.Are there any other black metal bands from your home country of Bangladesh that you would recommend to anybody?
7.Yeah! There's Mourning Hours, Satanik, Burial Dust Nafarman and many more, I know these guys with others personally, there are more great bands out there who just need to be heard!

8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
8.Well the persons who heard it and responded positively, especially with my countrymen, they never thought a 15 year old would do this type of music at this early age.

9.When can we expect a full length album and also where do you see the project heading into musically during the future? 
9.Well I don't want to rush anything out yet, I want it to take it slow, its not like every day you can make good riffs or lyrics, you must be patient and let the special moment of a certain day come to you, when you can make good lyrics and music coming from your inside, not just thinking about how to make it sound like this or something. Also I plan on experimenting with Xarkrinur, I won't completely change the genre, but maybe gain influences, 

10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your newer music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
10.Well these days I'm listening to Sargeist and Rotting Christ, I plan on listening to Behexen too, I just wanna explore new music and not just stick around with the same shit, and I believe those words could say itself how I got inspired for making this split

11.What are some of your non musical interests?
10.Well these days I'm listening to Sargeist and Rotting Christ, I plan on listening to Behexen too, I just wanna explore new music and not just stick around with the same shit, and I believe those words could say itself how I got inspired for making this split

12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
12.Open your eyes and see the truth in front of you, don't be scared from it, learn from it, learn the mistakes and the feedbacks, and smile onto its face and walk away to a better path.

https://www.facebook.com/Xarkrinur/

No comments:

Post a Comment